Commit Graph
27 Commits
Author SHA1 Message Date
Keith Zantow a00533c836 feat: Java dependency graph information (#3363)
Signed-off-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
2024-10-23 11:17:34 -04:00
Keith ZantowandAlex Goodman ccbee94b87 feat: report unknowns in sbom (#2998)
Signed-off-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-10-07 16:11:37 -04:00
Keith Zantow 11d77b4a94 fix: cycles resolving relative path parent poms with parent-defined variables (#3170)
Signed-off-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
2024-08-28 15:12:13 -04:00
Gijs CalisandKeith Zantow 9d40d1152e feat: improved java maven property resolution (#2769)
Signed-off-by: Gijs Calis <51088038+GijsCalis@users.noreply.github.com>
Signed-off-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
2024-08-05 11:30:47 -04:00
William Murphy 6440f26b5a fix: return empty string if dereferncing pom var fails (#2797)
Previously, Syft would attempt to dereference pom variables, but if it
detected a cycle or failed to get back to a non-variable value, it would
return the last variable. Instead, return an empty string. Otherwise,
certain jars will have versions like "${project.version}" in the SBOM,
which is not helpful.

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>
2024-04-19 19:38:36 +00:00
William Murphy 3e71f46fc8 Fix: repeatedly dereference pom variables (#2781)
* Fix: repeatedly dereference pom variables

Previously, if there was more than one layer of variable indirection in
the pom property (propert A says it has the same value as property B,
property B says it has the same value as property C), then Syft would
only dereference one layer. Add a loop to dereference variables until
either dereferencing fails, or until the variable is completely
dereferenced back to a literal.

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>

* switch to recursive implementation

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>

* add test cases for degenerate poms

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>

* switch to recursive implementation

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>

* remove redundant pieces of test cases

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>
2024-04-16 15:44:02 -04:00
Alex Goodman cdad5e767a plumb context through catalogers (#2528)
Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-01-22 15:54:51 -05:00
Colm O hEigeartaigh 38a12bd91a Look for a maven version in a pom from a parent dependency management section (#2423)
Signed-off-by: Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>
2023-12-14 13:15:14 -05:00
Colm O hEigeartaigh e789e0714d feat: add the option to retrieve remote licenses for projects defined in a maven pom (#2409)
Signed-off-by: Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>
2023-12-12 14:02:36 -05:00
Alex Goodman 1aaa644007 Remove MetadataType from core package object and normalize JSON metadataType values (#1983)
* [wip]

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* distinct the package metadata functions

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* remove metadata type from package core model

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* incorporate review feedback for names

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* add RPM archive metadata and split parser helpers

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* clarify the python package metadata type

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* rename the KB metadata type

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* break hackage and composer types by use case

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* linting fix

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix encoding and decoding for syft-json and cyclonedx

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* bump json schema to 11

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update cyclonedx-json snapshots

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update cyclonedx-xml snapshots

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update spdx-json snapshots

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update spdx-tv snapshots

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update syft-json snapshots

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* correct metadata type in stack yaml parser test

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix bom-ref redactor for cyclonedx-xml

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* add tests for legacy package metadata names

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* regenerate json schema v11

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix legacy HackageMetadataType reflect type value check

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* packagemetadata discovery should account for type shadowing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* fix cli tests

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* bump json schema version to v12

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* update json schema to incorporate changes from main

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* add syft-json legacy config option

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* add tests around v11-v12 json decoding

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* add docs for SYFT_JSON_LEGACY

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* rename structs to be compliant with new naming scheme

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-10-30 12:12:04 -04:00
0748945c83 Parse the Maven license from the pom.xml if not contained in the mani… (#2115)
* Parse the Maven license from the pom.xml if not contained in the manifest

Signed-off-by: Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>

* chore: restore 10.0.2 schema

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* chore: generate new 11.0.1 schema

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* refactor: remove schema change

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* test: update unit tests to align with new pattern

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* chore: pr feedback

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* chore: remove struct tags

Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>

* keep license name and url semantics preserved on the pkg object

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>
Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Christopher Angelo Phillips <32073428+spiffcs@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
Co-authored-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-10-10 13:09:44 -04:00
William Murphy d08e2be768 Fix panic in pom parsing (#2064)
A recent update to gopom changed many fields to be omitted when empty,
resulting in a number of nil pointers inside the nested structure of the
pom that previously didn't exist. Defend against these in the search for
the property value.

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>
2023-08-25 12:04:57 -04:00
William Murphy 9a2a988e7f chore: trace log pom property reflect usage (#2059)
This reflect code occasionally throws an obscure panic, but not enough
information is logged before the panic to know why it panicked. Log
enough to tell what property and package are being analyzed when the
panic occurs.

Signed-off-by: Will Murphy <will.murphy@anchore.com>
2023-08-24 11:28:44 -04:00
Alex Goodman 17d4203bbb Enable reading non-utf-8 encodings for java pom.xml files (#2047)
* fix reading non utf8 encodings

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* in cases where we cant tell the encoding use the UTF8 replacement char

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

* decompose the xml decoding func to get a valid utf8 reader first and test unknown encoding

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <wagoodman@users.noreply.github.com>
2023-08-23 10:06:34 -04:00
Christopher Angelo PhillipsandKeith Zantow ee121cff21 feat: 1944 - update purl generation to use a consistent groupID (#2033)
Separate the logic for CPE and PURL generation. 

PURL generation needs a single answer for groupID based on a priority of discovering the field. 
CPE generation still uses multiple potential groupID to populate the candidate cpe.

Improve GroupID detection. 

Currently syft does not use any hierarchy for GroupID detection and treats all sources as equal. 
It treats fields from the manifest file with priority. This change adds a hierarchy to the fields and returns a single answer based on that hierarchy.
---------
Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
Signed-off-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Keith Zantow <kzantow@gmail.com>
2023-08-22 10:47:07 -04:00
dependabot[bot]andChristopher Phillips 82eafeaf4a chore(deps): bump github.com/vifraa/gopom from 0.2.2 to 1.0.0 (#2008)
* chore(deps): bump github.com/vifraa/gopom from 0.2.2 to 1.0.0
* refactor: update consumer code to use new optional values

Bumps [github.com/vifraa/gopom](https://github.com/vifraa/gopom) from 0.2.2 to 1.0.0.
- [Release notes](https://github.com/vifraa/gopom/releases)
- [Commits](https://github.com/vifraa/gopom/compare/v0.2.2...v1.0.0)

---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: github.com/vifraa/gopom
  dependency-type: direct:production
  update-type: version-update:semver-major
...
---------

Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com>
Signed-off-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
2023-08-09 17:22:51 -04:00
James Neate 098c255a2d fix: pom properties not setting artifact id (#1870)
Signed-off-by: James Neate <jamesmneate@gmail.com>
2023-06-12 09:59:14 -04:00
James Neate c69cdd9f4a feat: add scope to pom properties (#1779)
* feat: add scope to pom properties

Signed-off-by: James Neate <jamesmneate@gmail.com>

* fix: fixed conflict with schema bump

Signed-off-by: James Neate <jamesmneate@gmail.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: James Neate <jamesmneate@gmail.com>
2023-06-01 12:22:29 +00:00
Alex Goodman 07e76907f6 Migrate location-related structs to the file package (#1751)
* migrate location structs to file package

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* replace source.Location refs with file package call

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* remove hardlink test for file based catalogers

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* remove hardlink test for all-regular-files testing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* migrate file resolver implementations to separate package

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* [wip] migrate resolvers to internal

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* migrate resolvers to syft/internal

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>
Signed-off-by: <>
2023-05-24 17:06:38 -04:00
Alex Goodman 5d156b8241 Add annotations for evidence on package locations (#1723)
* add location annotations + deb evidence annotations

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* rename LocationData struct and Annotation helper function

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add failing integration test for evidence coverage

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add evidence to aplm cataloger locations

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* change location annotation helper to return a location copy

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add evidence to binary cataloger locations

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* updated remaining catalogers with location annotations

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix unit tests

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump json schema

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* partial addressing of review comments

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* rename location.WithAnnotation

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>
2023-04-13 17:02:29 -04:00
Alex Goodman 988041ba6d Speed up cataloging by replacing globs searching with index lookups (#1510)
* replace raw globs with index equivelent operations

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add cataloger test for alpm cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix import sorting for binary cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix linting for mock resolver

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* separate portage cataloger parser impl from cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* enhance cataloger pkgtest utils to account for resolver responses

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for alpm cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for apkdb cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for dpkg cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for cpp cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for dart cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for dotnet cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for elixir cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for erlang cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for golang cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for haskell cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for java cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for javascript cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for php cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for portage cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for python cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for rpm cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for rust cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for sbom cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for swift cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* allow generic catloger to run all mimetype searches at once

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* remove stutter from php and javascript cataloger constructors

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump stereoscope

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add tests for generic.Search

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add exceptions for java archive git ignore entries

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* enhance basename and extension resolver methods to be variadic

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* dont allow * prefix on extension searches

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add glob-based cataloger tests for ruby cataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* remove unnecessary string casting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* incorporate surfacing of leaf link resolitions from stereoscope results

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* [wip] switch to stereoscope file metadata

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* [wip + failing] revert to old globs but keep new resolvers

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* index files, links, and dirs within the directory resolver

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix several resolver bugs and inconsistencies

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* move format testutils to internal package

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update syft json to account for file type string normalization

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* split up directory resolver from indexing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update docs to include details about searching

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* [wip] bump stereoscope to development version

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix linting

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* adjust symlinks fixture to be fixed to digest

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix all-locations resolver tests

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix test fixture reference

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* rename file.Type

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump stereoscope

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix PR comment to exclude extra *

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump to dev version of stereoscope

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump to final version of stereoscope

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* move observing resolver to pkgtest

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

---------

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>
2023-02-09 16:19:47 +00:00
Alex Goodman d7a51a69dd Update java generic cataloger (#1329)
* remove centralize pURL generation

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* port java cataloger to new generic cataloger pattern

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* remove common.GenericCataloger

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update format test fixtures to reflect ID updates

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix package sort instability for encode-decode-encode cycles

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>
2022-11-09 14:55:54 +00:00
Rob Tompkins fb388c0f25 fix: Resolve Maven POM expressions (#1251) (#1278) 2022-10-27 13:01:07 -04:00
Keith Zantow b20310eaf8 Add gosimports (#1205) 2022-09-14 13:38:18 -04:00
cpendery bc054e4724 fix: purl generation for pom.xml (#1078) 2022-06-30 10:31:36 -04:00
Jonas XavierandChristopher Phillips 1d14f22e45 add pom.xml cataloger (#1055)
Co-authored-by: Christopher Phillips <christopher.phillips@anchore.com>
2022-06-22 14:19:10 -04:00
Alex Goodman abbba3fc19 Modify CPE vendor candidate generation approach (#484)
* consider additional vendor candidates for ruby, python, rpm, npm, and java

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add java pom.xml processing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* allow for downstream transform control in cpe generation processing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* migrate CPE generation logic to dedicated package

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* split java manifest groupID extraction into two tiers

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* extract groupID from pom parent project during CPE generation

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update java groupID processing tests to cover multi-tier approach

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* fix constructor names for cpe.fieldCandidate

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* rename helper function to startsWithTopLevelDomain

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add nil changes for java manifest sections

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update comment to reflect parsing maven files

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* split out java description parsing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* split out pom parent processing

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* simplify vendorsFromGroupIDs and associated tests

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* simplify test type for vendorsFromGroupIDs

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* copy candidate varidations to new instances

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* rename CPE generation string util functions

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* add an explanation around fieldCandidate

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* simplify type for the cpe.fieldCandidateSet

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* make CPE filter function names more readable

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* update groupIDsFromJavaManifest to use a guard clause

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* extract groupID extraction from artifactID fields into a separate function

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>

* bump goreleaser version to combat failure

Signed-off-by: Alex Goodman <alex.goodman@anchore.com>
2021-09-03 14:21:25 -04:00